Maple Ridge is bursting with the stuff of neighborhood dreams from fun farmer’s markets to the rich heritage of Port Haney. It’s no wonder that many families choose to stay rooted here and to grow their homes through house additions, Maple Ridge-style, rather than moving into larger homes somewhere else.
Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations has been focused on serving this community’s house construction and helping families blend the old with the new. If the space of your Maple Ridge home isn’t quite right, we’re the perfect team to transform it through a house addition.
House additions may sound like a major undertaking. However, if you partner with an organized, efficient team, you’ll be surprised by how painless the process truly is. Adding space to your current home offers a lot of flexibility. In addition, this type of construction project is a creative way to achieve a house that fits your future family’s needs.
Below are some common reasons to build a house addition in Maple Ridge to make a home the perfect fit:
- To increase the value and longevity of their home
- To make space for elders or adult children to move in
- To create space for at-home businesses
- To add room for a growing family
House Additions in Maple Ridge
If you’re concerned about preserving the architecture of your home while adding space to it, trust us with your home addition. We’re custom home builders, so our contractors and design team know how to work together to achieve any client’s taste. Secondly, we’ll make sure your home’s additional space looks like it was there from the beginning and doesn’t cramp your neighborhood’s style.
House Additions in Maple Ridge, Done Right
We build beautiful, custom house additions, and we do them right. Our process ensures that we’re efficient and on-budget, and that we deliver exactly what our clients are looking for. Specifically, we utilize technology and a team of experts to achieve this smooth process. Building your house addition with us looks like this:
- Meet with the design team for a consultation and initial drawings of what your addition should look like
- Set your budget
- Review the drawings and offer approval or revisions
- Receive complete, final drawings for the project
- Meet your assigned project manager for your house addition
- Sit back and let us work, we’ll handle permits, inspections, and all the other things that give homeowners administrative headaches
- Check in on the project through our Customer Project Portal
- Any and all questions you have, your project manager can answer
- Finally, do a walkthrough to check that construction is perfect
- Enjoy your perfectly spacious, Maple Ridge home
The Team for House Additions in Maple Ridge
Your Maple Ridge construction team is comprised of contractors with over 30 years of combined experience as well as subcontractors we know and trust. We’re more than just a construction company. Additionally, we’re craftsmen who are dedicated to building beautiful homes. Even if you just need us to build a piece of your home, we’ll make sure you’re in good hands.
Work with Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations to build a house addition in Maple Ridge tailored to you.
- Kitchen Remodels
- Bathroom Renovations
- Bedroom Updating
- New Home Additions
- Backyard Renovations
- Interior & Exterior Design Choices
- Flooring Installation
- Updated Electrical
- New Appliances
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Improved Lighting
- Ongoing Cost Assessments
- And more custom home construction options.
Whatever you need us to complete, we guarantee better results from reliable teams of renovation contractors in Maple Ridge. Keep your home performing its best with the expert choice in general contractor Maple Ridge trusts.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
Why Renovate Homes?
Many people wonder why someone would renovate their house rather than sell it and buy a new one. Unfortunately, the real estate sales process is often slow, and you still have household expenses while it sits on the market.
Even if it gets listed at the right price, it could stay ignored for months before you receive an offer. And when the only one on the table is beneath your asking price, you soon start to question if you’ve made the right decision.
Rather than wasting a ton of time and money marketing your house, we can save you more on superior upgrades and remodeling projects. Hire Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations for better renovations.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.