Custom Home Builders Vancouver Residents Turn To
Deciding to buy land and build a customized home is an option many homebuyers are considering. Not only can it actually save you money, verses buying an older home, but it’s appealing because the home can be customized and tailored to the homebuyer. And while there are numerous home builders in Vancouver to hire, Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations are the custom home builders Vancouver area residents turn to.
Why Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations?
At Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations, we work hard to earn (and keep!) the trust of homebuyers looking to build. We’re proud to be one of the area’s top home builders in Vancouver, and also why residents turn to us for that dream home. As Custom Home Builders Vancouver and home construction company in Vancouver, we provide:
- A high-quality level of care for our clients
- Transparency on all projects (come by and watch the process anytime!)
- Solid and consistent communication so you’re never left wondering
- Login to our Customer Project Portal so you are always in the know and up to date
- Collaborative work with your architect if we aren’t the ones designing the home
- Collaborative work with the homeowner to make sure the house is exactly what they want
- A lot of integrity- this is a huge investment on the clients end and we respect that
From creating your ideal place to call home for years to come, to breath-taking renovation projects, there is nothing our Vancouver contractor team can’t complete.
Home Renovation Contractors in Vancouver
In addition to being a reliable home builder in Vancouver we also provide complete renovation services.
Sometimes you might want an updated more modern home that fits your style (and ever changing needs) but building from the ground up just isn’t an option or appealing. That’s where home renovations come in, and it’s something we not only love doing, but we’re experienced Vancouver home renovation contractors, and good at it too. However, how do you know if home renovation is the right choice for you?
When to Consider Renovating Your home
As Custom Home Builders Vancouver we have extensive experience to complete your condo or home renovation project. If you’re looking for an updated home but really don’t want to move or build brand new – a home renovation might be the option for you. Here are a few other reasons a home renovation project is the right choice:
- You only want a few rooms updated. For example, the bathroom and kitchen look like a disco, and you want to bring it to the 21st century.
- You love the neighborhood and don’t want to leave it, but want more in a house
- Your family is growing but you can’t afford to build new or buy a bigger house
- You want to add a mother-in-law suite for your MIL, or an Airbnb addition to bring in more income
- You have equity built up that you can use to make the renovations, instead of getting a home loan
- You think start from scratch construction, in Vancouver, takes too long for you
Now that we’ve gone over how to know if home renovation here in Vancouver is the right choice, let’s go over some of the perks home renovation offers you – that, when building a new home from the start doesn’t give you.
Perks of Home Renovation
Home renovation projects, whether small or large, provide many benefits homeowners simply don’t think of. So while you’re weighing the options of new construction in Vancouver, or a home renovation project, consider these things.
- Renovation Increases The Homes Value. Making upgrades, adding square footage, making repairs, and cleaning up a home all add value to the property. When you do decide to move or sell, this value will certainly be noticed.
- Adds more space. Oftentime homeowners just want more space. Whether your family is growing or you need an office for that work at home job- having more space adds a lot of comfort.
- Personalization. When we typically buy a home it was built without our input and before some features were even available. Because of this, hiring Vancouver home renovation contractors like us is a great way to truly make the home you already love, yours.
We love taking a home and making it what the homeowner has always wanted. Whether you need major home renovations in Vancouver (and surrounding areas!) or minor renovations, call the home builder BC trusts – Silvercrest Custom Home and Renovations
Home Builders Near Me
When searching for a Vancouver home builder, you want a builder that provides services not just near you, but services exactly where you are. And that’s why we are proud to have built and renovated homes all over the area. So much so, we’re confident we’ve renovated or built a home right near you. We’re excited to be one of Vancouver contractors that will go where you are. We service all of Vancouver and area including Burnaby, Coquitlam, North and West Vancouver, to name a few.
From new home building to home renovations, Vancouver residents know that we provide our services to just about anywhere. If you’re wondering about your area, contact us today.
Don’t forget! We make it simple to track your construction progress online, and we keep you involved at every stage. You get the final say on added items and subcontractor agreements, making sure that you have complete control over the building or renovating process.
When you need the new home construction Vancouver residents trust, you need Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
VANCOUVER HOME BUILDING SOLUTIONS AND COMPLETE RENOVATION SERVICES
Planning A Home Renovation
Get a free no-obligation quote for your custom home build or renovation