KITCHEN RENOVATIONS VANCOUVER, BC
Kitchen Renovations Vancouver Area Residents Choose Most
Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations is the best choice for kitchen renovations, Vancouver area clients have concluded. Your kitchen is more than just where you store food and prepare meals. It’s where you display your children’s doodles, where guests naturally gather, and it’s where you show your love through creating your favorite recipes.
Over time, however, even the latest designs and appliance models start to show their age, and eventually, your floors lose their sheen. It takes an experienced remodeling service to ensure all of your needs get met while keeping you within your budget.
At Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations, we continue providing the best in complete remodeling services. Our experienced construction contractors can leave any room looking like new, as well as building total additions and new home building.
When you need the confidence that you’ve hired the renovation team that you can trust, you won’t find a better source of services than us. See why we remain the reliable contractor group most Vancouver, BC homeowners hire each time.
Kitchen Remodeling Vancouver
There’s something about home cooking that brings family and friends together. Whether it’s the teenager glued to his video games that smells food and comes into the kitchen- or when you host friends and everyone gathers around the food, the kitchen is the heart of the home. That’s why when people consider renovating a home, the kitchen is the first room they choose. So, what are the benefits of a kitchen remodel, and why do people always go for that first?
Benefits of a kitchen remodel:
- Resale value. Kitchens sell homes, plain and simple.
- Enjoyment. Kitchens are the most used rooms in any house, and where most people go to gather and enjoy each others company.
- Savings on energy. Newer models of appliances are almost always going to be energy and time savers. Not to mention and new oven that cooks evenly is worth every penny. Kiss that uneven cooking goodbye.
- Memories. The kitchen is the room of the house that builds the most memories. Whether it’s cooking holiday cookies with grandma, or hosting that big dinner with friends that are like family, the kitchen leaves room for many, many memories.
Another Big Reason Why a Kitchen Remodel is Important
Most building materials can last roughly two decades or so before they require extensive maintenance. Often, the cost of keeping them working is more than what you initially paid for them, and in many instances, it’s more cost effective to tear them down and replace or rebuild them.
Rebuilding kitchens also ensure that it remains safe, as well as meets building code standards. Most home fires start due to aging electrical wires or appliances that aren’t operating correctly, causing sparks to fly and flames to begin spreading.
Whether your kitchen is starting to look old, or you can’t seem to find enough storage space for everything, a remodel project is the best solution. Hire Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations for better kitchen remodels.
Why Choose Silvercrest as your trusted Kitchen Remodeling team?
Hiring us means taking more guesswork out of your remodel projects, as well as keeping you in touch at every step of your job. We rely on you to review and choose which subcontractors we hire, as well as complete cost approvals along the way.
We make sure that we know about possible hiccups and roadblocks ahead of time, as well as total cost projections and completion timetables. When you need to give your home the best in experienced construction contractors, we remain the trusted home renovation choice for:
- Site Inspections
- Client Consultations
- Project Concept Drawings
- Final Drawing
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Permit Applications
- Renovation Construction Services
- In-Process Project Inspections
- Final Client Walkthroughs
- And more reliable remodel services.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.