If you’re lucky enough to live in Vancouver, BC, chances are you consider your house the ideal place to call home. However, families grow and change. For that reason, you may need a little more elbow room. Sounds like you need a house addition. In this situation, it’s time to call us. We’re the top builders when it comes to house additions Vancouver residents agree on. Our passion is creating people’s dream homes.
Sometimes, moving into a different house isn’t the best answer to getting more space. For example, when your parents move in, you may need an in-law suite. Eventually, you will want your kids to have their own home, but if they aren’t ready to move away yet, you may need to add space. A house addition is the perfect way to stay in the neighborhood you love but in a house that fits your needs.
House Additions in Vancouver
A house addition allows you to keep the home you’ve already cultivated over the years and to give it a new breath of life with more open space. At Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations,we’re dedicated to fulfilling your vision for your house. Additionally, we know your house is much more than a building to you. We are trustworthy and reliable. Finally, our contractors bring over 30 years of collective construction experience in doing house additions in Vancouver.
House Additions Vancouver: Professional Guidance at Every Step
Making a big change to your house can feel intimidating. That’s why our design and consultation team will be with you every step of the way. They’ll put your new house into concept sketches so you can see your ideal house addition, Vancouver-style, on paper prior to the changes becoming a reality. Obviously, we won’t begin the project until we know we’re on the same page with you.
Our detailed and budget-focused approach is what makes us the top choice for house additions in Vancouver. In addition, when you work with us, you are able to access our extensive network of subcontractors and our core trade workers. We want you to know that the best craftsmen for the job are always working on your home.
Vancouver House Addition Builders
When you invest in a quality house addition, your Vancouver home will grow in financial value. It takes years of experience to understand how to seamlessly integrate a newly-constructed piece into an existing home. For that reason, we guarantee to not only add square footage to your home, but to add evidence of your investment. In conclusion, our house additions Vancouver team will leave you with a long-lasting space. You’ll forget the new construction wasn’t part of your original home.
What’s Included with Your House Addition from Our Vancouver Builders:
- A client consultation to outline your vision for your house addition
- Concept drawings + final drawings after your approval
- Transparent budget and cost communications throughout the project
- Permit requirements and site inspections
- Final walk-through to make sure we got your project perfect
You can trust your house addition to our Vancouver construction team of expert, dedicated professionals.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.