BATHROOM RENOVATIONS NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
Your bathroom makes a statement. Every time a person comes to your home, they’ll see your bathroom. You and your family have to spend time in this room every day. That’s why the bathroom renovations North Vancouver team from Silvercrest Homes considers craftsmanship a necessity when it comes to bathroom updates and improvements.
The Craftsmanship of Bathroom Renovations in North Vancouver
Our bathroom renovations North Vancouver team isn’t just a construction crew. It is a full team of designers, project managers, artisans, and subcontractors. We hire the best in the business, and our crew brings over 15 years of experience to each of our projects.
Bathroom Renovations North Vancouver Loves
We’ve been working in the Vancouver area for 15 years. We love it here, so we’re passionate about leaving each space we work on even more beautiful than when we came in. That’s why residents of North Vancouver trust us. We’ve built more than just homes here. We’ve built our name and our reputation as well. You can see a glimpse of our bathroom renovation work on the homepage of our website.
The Build Process with the Bathroom Renovations North Vancouver Team
First, as a Silvercrest client, you’ll get access to our designers and project managers. The design team will sit down with you to understand what changes you need in your bathroom and help you craft a design that works for your family. Your project manager will be your main point of contact throughout the process. This is the person who will answer any questions you have. Once the designs are approved by you and ready to go, your project manager will get the next phase moving quickly.
The construction crew comes in and gets to work next. You can watch the team’s progress online by logging in to your customer project portal. This portal contains your budget, project updates, updated photos, and other communication from the crew. This transparency means you can see how things are going any time you want.
Finally, we’ll do a walk-through with you. We want to make sure every detail of your bathroom is perfect before we pack up our tools. This is our favorite part of the process because we get to watch people’s faces light up with they see their new space. If you aren’t satisfied with something in your new bathroom, we make it right. You will love the finished product.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.