Customize Your Home with House Additions in New Westminster
Riverside living and a thriving tech scene place New Westminster homes in high demand. For families who have the perfect spot here, but whose houses don’t quite fit all their needs, house additions for New Westminster families allows them to create their perfect house.
House Additions in New Westminster: The Benefits
House additions for New Westminster residents can seem like an uncommon home improvement option. However, a house addition offers all the benefits of a renovation with the added perk of gaining square footage. People choose Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations for their house additions because we’re passionate about building dream homes in whatever form that takes. If you love your neighborhood and your house, but you just need a little more space, we’re the team that can take your almost-perfect space and make it completely perfect with a house addition.
Our goal is to provide great service and a great experience when you trust us with your home. Our team for house additions in New Westminster is dedicated to catering to our customers.
House Additions New Westminster Team
Our team of experts who focus on house additions in New Westminster knows there are a lot moving pieces, and they make sure every part of the project is done right. Our Silvercrest team has designers, project managers, and contractors. This team allows us to take care of every detail including:
- Budget – Our designers and contractors help you set a budget during a consultation meeting. Then, we’ll stick to it.
- Drawings – Our designers will put your dreams and ideas on paper. That way, you can confirm we’re on the same page.
- Permits – We’ll take care of the administrative pieces so you can focus on what you want to use your new space for.
- Construction – Our contractors have over 30 years of combined experience. They give extreme attention to detail on every project they do.
- Questions – We offer complete transparency throughout the house addition build. Your assigned project manager will provide you with regular updates and answer any questions that come up along the way.
- Perfection – We’ll have you do a final walk-through of your house to make sure we got every detail right.
Your New Westminster construction team is dedicated to building beautiful homes. If you are lucky enough to already have a beautiful home and just need us to create a little more space to enjoy it, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
House Additions in New Westminster Done Right
Whether you’ve already found your dream house or plan on investing in your current one until you’re ready to retire on the water, a house addition is a great way to add value to your New Westminster home. Our custom design team will work with you to create a house addition that fits your needs and your budget. Plus, we ensure the changes we make to your home fit your style and personality, because what’s a home if it doesn’t express who we are?
Choose Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations to help you create your dream home with a house addition.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.