HOUSE ADDITIONS LANGLEY, BC
Many families want to raise their family in Langley, thanks to the amazing array of parks and schools. Families grow and change over time; sometimes, this means they even have outgrown their house. That’s where we come in. Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations is the trusted choice for house additions in Langley. Our passion is building people’s dream homes, so if you love where you are in Langley but need more space, let us build your house addition.
Some families move when they run out of space. Moving can be extremely costly and often results in a school change for kids. With a house addition, Langley families can remain where they are. You can create the space your family needs without the hassle of moving.
House Additions in Langley: Creative Ideas
Building a house addition is a great opportunity to add features and amenities your home doesn’t already have. Some examples of areas you can add include the following:
- Homework/ Homeschool space
- Yoga studio
- Mud room
- Home office
Of course, you can always add additional living spaces such as bathrooms, bedrooms, or even an in-law suite. Even if your current house doesn’t fit your needs forever, house additions in Langley add a lot of value and will make it easier to sell down the road.
Changing your house can feel intimidating. Our design and consultation team will be with you every step of the way. Even if you aren’t sure exactly what you need from your home addition, our consultation team will help you identify and budget for your needs.
Our detailed and client-centered approach is what makes us the top choice for house additions in Langley. When you work with us, you get the best craftsmen for the job working on your home.
What’s Included with Your House Addition:
- A consultation to plan and budget for your house addition
- Multiple rounds of drawings for your review and approval
- Transparent budget and cost communications throughout the project
- A team to handle permit requirements and site inspections
- A final walk-through of the house that’s now big enough to be your home
Langley’s House Addition Builders
House additions are an investment. Therefore, they add a lot of value to your home. With that said, we want our clients to feel confident that we will be respectful of their budget and of the agreed upon timeline. We’re trusted by families because we know how to prioritize what’s important to our clients: their money and their time.
Your job is to provide the home your family needs. Our job is to build that home. Whether we’re responsible for an entire house or just an addition, we take every square foot seriously. Our team has the experience and craftsmanship to build more than just an extra piece of your house. Our goal is to tie your house addition in Langley seamlessly to your home and life so you’ll barely remember we were there.
Trust your house and your budget to the experts at Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations.
Delta residents have an affinity for beautiful spaces and homes. If your home is beautiful but not quite spacious enough, we can help. Expansions are the specialty of our house additions team in Delta. Adding on to your house is a wonderful way to customize and invest in your home.
Sometimes, the perfect combination of location and space just doesn’t exist. At Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations, we believe the perfect home is the one that meets a family’s needs in form and function. The house additions Delta residents like to invest in become the perfect solution for anyone who has an ideal neighborhood location but requires more room for their life.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.