HOUSE ADDITIONS DELTA, BC
The House Additions Delta Team Specializes in Custom Home Expansions
Delta residents have an affinity for beautiful spaces and homes. If your home is beautiful but not quite spacious enough, we can help. Expansions are the specialty of our house additions team in Delta. Adding on to your house is a wonderful way to customize and invest in your home.
Sometimes, the perfect combination of location and space just doesn’t exist. At Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations, we believe the perfect home is the one that meets a family’s needs in form and function. The house additions Delta residents like to invest in become the perfect solution for anyone who has an ideal neighborhood location but requires more room for their life.
Reasons to Hire our Team in Delta
There are many reasons to invest in a house addition, including:
- To accommodate aging parents who need a place to live
- To continue housing a college-aged kid who may not be ready to move out right away
- To rent out a space, or to let guests stay in an area that is more private than a guest room
- To create creative spaces like an art or a dance studio
- To increase the liveability of the home with additional bedrooms and/ or bathrooms
More Than a House Addition
There are plenty of construction companies working in Delta. What sets us apart is our expertise and experience in custom home building. Because we do entire house builds, it’s easy for our team to step in and do a thorough job on your house addition.
Our team isn’t comprised of just contractors. We are designers, project managers, and craftsmen. We may only get one shot to build a piece of your home, but we are always building our name and reputation.
Our reliability and thorough approach have earned us the trust of every community we have worked in. Our house addition projects in Delta are top-notch, so residents know and appreciate that we do our best work every time. For this reason, your budget and your timeline will always be our primary focus throughout your house addition build.
Working with SCH & Renovations
How do we maintain our high-level of service? Through efficiency, communication, and technology, we make sure we have every piece of a project covered. When you work with us, you’ll have a project manager assigned to you who will be your point of contact throughout the entire project. You’ll also have a chance to sit down with our design team for a consultation on exactly what you want your house’s additional space to look like.
We have a project portal you’ll have access to as a client where you can check on your project. Since we’re the pros, you won’t have to worry about administrative details like permits. Our team handles all the big hurdles and little details. If there are changes or decisions that need to happen, we’ll always keep you in the loop.
Your house is where you spend most of your time. Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Hire Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations for your house addition in Delta.
If you need to expand your home in a way that complements your current house, trust our house additions team in Delta to handle the job. We’ll tailor any expansion solutions to your current home and taste.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.