HOUSE ADDITIONS COQUITLAM, BC
House Additions Coquitlam: Hire the Team You Can Trust
Is it time to add space to your home? A House addition in Coquitlam is a great way to get you the square footage you need without the headache of selling your current house and buying a new one. Coquitlam is full of beautiful neighborhoods. Once you’ve staked out your spot, it’s unlikely you’ll want to give it up, even when you’ve outgrown your current house. Whether you live in Austin Heights or Westwood Plateau, we are the trusted team for house additions in Coquitlam.
Benefits of House Additions Coquitlam Builds
If you’re feeling cramped in your current space, or if you’re expecting a new member in your family, it’s time to build an addition. Adding square footage with a house addition in Coquitlam offers a multitude of functional spaces, such as:
- Additional bathrooms/ bedrooms
- Nursery space
- New project space or office
- In-law suites
The Team: House Additions Coquitlam
No matter what kind of space you’re dreaming of adding to your Coquitlam home, Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations is dedicated to being your trusted home addition partner. For this reason, we bring contractors with over 30 years of experience to every project. Additionally, with us, you gain access to a vast network of subcontractors. Finally, whether you need to add on a single bathroom or an entire suite for your elderly parents, we have the knowledge and craftsmen to make that happen.
Our Silvercrest team is the best team of builders and the easiest team to work with in one. That’s why we offer:
- Complete transparency into your house addition project through our customer project portal
- Management of all permit requirements for building approved house additions in Coquitlam
- Concept drawings to ensure we’re bringing your vision to life
- Client consultations to make sure all your space and design needs are met
- A project manager who oversees all construction and inspections
The Process: House Additions Coquitlam
We approach house additions as a collaboration with you. After all, we’re building onto your home. First, you’ll start by sitting down with our detail-driven design team to sketch out what your addition should look like. Then, upon your approval, we’ll create final drawings and get to work. Throughout the process, we provide complete transparency and cost visibility so you know exactly what’s going into your house addition.
Your assigned project manager is available to you throughout the build. They will keep you updated on progress and answer any questions. Of course, you can always check in through our customer project portal.
Once your house’s addition is complete, we’ll do a final walkthrough with you to make sure it’s right. We aren’t afraid to spend a few extra hours out in the rain if it means making sure the new piece of your home is absolutely perfect. Meanwhile, your project manager will coordinate all final inspections. Finally, we ensure your house’s addition integrates seamlessly with your current home and is safe for your family.
Work with Silvercrest Custom Homes and Renovations to build your dream house, right where you are.
The key to a successful renovation project is in the details.
- A complete and thorough site inspection
- Extensive client consultation to craft your dream home
- Complete set of concept drawings with your review approval
- Final drawings and detailed to your exact specifications
- Budgeting along the way, so you know your options and all the related costs. Need something changed, no worries, we will let you know exactly what, if any, additional expenditures are involved
- We handle all city hall permit requirements on your behalf, to ensure smooth sailing without administrative headaches
- Construction and inspections. You project manager over see the entire process start to finish, dealing with all stages of the process and any questions you may need answered along the way
- Final walk-through to ensure your total satisfaction with the end result
Our team utilizes the latest cloud based technology for project management. Clients can easily check in to see current progress, pictures, change order requests, budget and much more. We keep on track and on budget to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction.
COMPLETE INTERIOR HOME RENOVATION
Click on the button below and one of our team specialist will contact you to book your free estimate.